Saturday, February 05, 2005

JACKSONVILLE: Day 1 - Welcome!

My flight was at 7pm, so I ran around most of the day and got some last minute items for my trip to Jacksonville. Ok, if you didn't know that there was a Super Bowl there this weekend, you might scratch your head and wonder, "who the hell goes to Jacksonveille?"
My biggest quest was to find a mini black light, because I heard that you can use one to verify if a Super Bowl ticket is real because the back of the ticket has invisible ink that is only visible inder a black light. I finally found one for 10 bucks at IParty.

Lou R came over around 3:30 and we headed off for TF Greene airport around 4:15.

We landed in Orlando, got the rental car, then we picked up Lou's friends, Rich and Jack at Terminal B in Orlando's International Airport.
We headed straight for Disney's Boardwalk and ate at the ESPN Zone! Around 1:00 a.m. we packed it up and headed off for the Holiday Inn in Altamonte Springs.

Gotta get up early tohead into Jacksonville in the morning!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?