Thursday, October 14, 2004

Welcome

Welcome to the wacky, wild, emotional, yet sometimes sedate world of Fldodreams.
Here you will be able to read some of the writings of Fldodreams, including stories, poems, ramblings and more.

I'm a sports nut, live and die with my Red Sox and will suffer from psychotic roller coaster episodes of depression and elation, a sort of baseball bipolar syndrome, until the day that my beloved Sox win the World Series. I have been to many many BIG Red Sox games over the years, including the "Bucky Dent" game back in 1978 (October 2nd, to be exact), all of the playoff and Series games in 1986, last year's Yankee series and most recently, game 2 of the ALCS in Yankee Stadium and I'm taking my son to game 3 on Friday night. (10/15/04)

I've also been to Super Bowls, hundreds of Bruins games, particularly in the late 70's, 80's and early 90's when I went to over 50% of the games. I was even just off the 17th green, in 1999, when Justin Leonard sank his long long double tiered putt at Brookline Country Club to cap the improbable comeback for the US as they captured the Ryder Cup! And way way back in the day, I went to a few Celtic Championship Series games.

So, as a true New England sports fanatic, I've seen more than a lifetime's worth of special games and lived through some tremendous experiences. I'll highlight some of them here from time to time...just for kicks. From some wild childhood scams we pulled off back in the day, to get Sox tickets, to bizarre "Native American" visions, as my buddies call it, around outcomes and happenings. (Why can't I have one of the visions around POWERBALL winning numbers?)

Anyway...or is it anyways???? Anywayzzzz, on with the show...



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?