Thursday, October 21, 2004

10/21/04

WOW! Unbelievable! But just as I kept the faith, 100%, was called a "crazy and dillusional Sox fan by my co-workers, the series played out just as I told them I had hoped it would. "Game 4 is the key game," I told them. After that, "we have Pedro and Schilling, 2 of the best pitcher's in the league, so we'll be set up to push it to 7 game...then, I like our chances against Kevin Brown!" Must be the Indian in me, but it played out perfectly! We won game 4 and Pedro kept us in game 5, before we came back again...and we all know what Schilling did on that sutured ankle of his to force a deciding game 7.

Now, I hope the Cards win because they were the best in the National League and...we need to excercise those 1946 & 1967 Demons as well!

GO SOX!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?